- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
WEBINAR: NEXT-GENERATION NETWORK MONITORING AND SECURITY
In order to handle modern cyber attacks today, it is imperative to understand what is happening in the network. Flowmon’s advanced traffic monitoring technology, and lean-forward behavioral analysis, are among the top platforms in the marked to provide you with the necessary insight.
This insight will give you full control over your network – significantly improve the application and network performance – and last but not least give you the best protection against future DDoS attacks.
Join us when LuboS Lunter – Business Development Engineer at Flowmon Networks – will show how Flowmon is a modular monitoring solution that gives you the full transparency of your network and enables you to understand exactly what’s happening on your network – who does what and when!
This webinar will give you the opportunity to explore the IP flow technology principles and understand the benefits of flow monitoring solutions, including understanding the differences between traditional SNMP monitoring, package analysis and flow monitoring solutions.
Date: 30th. august
Time: 09.00 – 10.00
Speaker: Lubos Lunter – Business Development Engineer at Flowmon Networks.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org