- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
- November 25th 2019 – Threat Detection 2019 – You can’t defend what you can’t see.
- November 11th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with Titus
- October 23rd 2019 – IT2Trust A/S has been named “Success Company of the Year 2019”
- October 8th 2019 – NEW VENDOR – Acunetix – automatic web security testing technology.
IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC AGREEMENT WITH TITUS
It’s a great pleasure to introduce you to out new vendor – TITUS.
Titus is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses to accelerate the adoption of data protection. A Blackstone portfolio company, Titus empowers organizations to discover, classify, protect, analyze and share information. With an open, intelligent policy manager, Titus enables customers to address regulatory compliance initiatives and get more out of their existing security investments, including data loss prevention (DLP), cloud access security broker (CASB), encryption and next-generation firewall (NGFW) solutions.
Millions of users in over 120 countries trust Titus to keep their data compliant and secure, including some of the largest financial institutions and manufacturing companies in the world, government and military organizations across the G-7 and Australia, and Fortune 2000 companies.
Why you should choose Titus
Flexible, purpose-built policy management solutions to identify, classify, and secure your unstructured data.
Titus solutions help businesses and organizations of all sizes meet their data protection needs.
Data Classification: Ensure your security policies protects your sensitive information from risk — within the corporate firewall and in the Cloud.
Data Identification: Scan and analyze your data at creation, in motion, and at rest – and apply appropriate identification attributes.
Security Automation: Add context to your data and enable your security ecosystem to make more accurate and effective data security decisions.
Du kan også få vores nyheder sendt direkte til din mailboks, via vores elektroniske nyhedsbrev News2You.
News2You er målrettet til både forhandlere og slutbrugere – og indeholder det nyeste indenfor vores løsninger til IT-sikkerhed og Netværk – samt invitationer til seminarer og events.
Vil du fremover gerne modtage News2You, skal du blot sende os en e-mail til: firstname.lastname@example.org