- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
HOW TO SECURE CONTAINERS ON AWS?
The wide range of options for running containers on AWS creates different security considerations for each strategy.
How does your container strategy impacts security requirements?
What are the key capabilities needed for threat prevention, detection and response?
Do you have the overview of security best practices for your preferred combination of orchestration and compute engine: EKS or ECS on EC2 or Fargate, DIY Kubernetes on EC2, Docker, and more.
Are you struggling with some of the questions above?
Reach out to your IT2Trust Business Manager for a discussion to answers your specific questions on how to secure containers.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com