- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
TITUS IN LATEST GARTNER´S “2020 MARKET GUIDE FOR FILE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE”
Titus is proud to be recognized in Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”, authored by Julian Tirsu and Marc-Antoine Meunier, 6 February 2020.
As per the report, “Gartner estimates that there are at least 200 vendors in this market. The 20 discussed here are those that most closely match the capabilities considered critical for file analysis tools.”
Titus is one of the 20 Representative Vendors in the report, and according to Gartner, “These vendors have received the most client interest (searches on gartner.com and inquiry) throughout the year.”
This complimentary copy of the 2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software gives you an understanding of the current state of the file analysis market, typical use cases for these solutions, and what you should consider when selecting the solution that best fits your needs.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org