- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
TITUS IN LATEST GARTNER´S “2020 MARKET GUIDE FOR FILE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE”
Titus is proud to be recognized in Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”, authored by Julian Tirsu and Marc-Antoine Meunier, 6 February 2020.
As per the report, “Gartner estimates that there are at least 200 vendors in this market. The 20 discussed here are those that most closely match the capabilities considered critical for file analysis tools.”
Titus is one of the 20 Representative Vendors in the report, and according to Gartner, “These vendors have received the most client interest (searches on gartner.com and inquiry) throughout the year.”
This complimentary copy of the 2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software gives you an understanding of the current state of the file analysis market, typical use cases for these solutions, and what you should consider when selecting the solution that best fits your needs.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com