- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
INTEL471’S PERISCOPE – GET A GLIMSE INTO THREATS FROM THE CYBER UNDERGROUND
Intel 471 provides a weekly free newsletter called Periscope, which provides a glimpse into various threats they have observed in the Cyber Underground during the previous week.
They vet the sign-ups so only those signing up with corporate emails will be allowed onto the list. It has become a very valuable tool to build awareness and recognition for Intel471 over the past 9 months since we started it.
Last week in the underground
The actors AsHkERE, BictorBrabus, botxxx and furians discussed and leveraged the Coronavirus Disease 2019 impact and fears. The actors 50/50, Jenders and UIDevROOT advertised and utilized brute-force tools and the actors HALAbUDA, SHERIFF and TrueFighter offered administrative access. Additionally, the actors secnull and TwoStar advertised cryptocurrency-related vulnerabilities.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com