- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
KEMP: PROVIDING REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR APPS
Many companies are facing the challenge of providing access to their business critical applications for their remote employees. Kemp and IT2Trust is here to support you if your current infrastructure needs more capacity in order to handle the increase and availability of your remote sessions!
Here are some useful resources on how to ensure always-on and secure remote access for your employees:
• Load Balancing Remote Desktop Services
• Optimized App Experience for Remote Workers using Always On VPN
• Case Study: Keepmoat selects Kemp to load balance Always On VPN
If VLM-200 load balancers don’t meet your capacity needs and you need to upgrade, please note that we offer a wide range of load balancing solutions, including the Virtual LoadMaster VLM-500, with prices starting at €1,700 MSRP*.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org