- August 10th 2018 – Ipswitch returns to IT2Trust – MOVEit and WhatsUp Gold
- August 9th 2018 – IT2Trust welcomes new Nordic Sales Director
- August 3rd 2018 – Avecto acquired by Bomgar – a leading combination
- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
IPSWITCH RETURNS TO IT2TRUST
– MOVEIT & WHATSUP GOLD
After spending a short period of time with our competitors, Ipswitch has now chosen to return to IT2Trust.
Ipswitch produces and sells file transfer and network management software for IT professionals. In business since 1991, Ipswitch has over 28,000 SMB and enterprise customers with over 1 million end users in 192 countries. Ipswitch’s suite of network and security solutions includes WhatsUp® Gold for network monitoring and MOVEit® and WS_FTP® for secure file transfer. Ipswitch’s focus on customer success is evidenced by an on-line community with over 115,000 members. To meet the varying needs of its customers, Ipswitch solutions support a range of environments including on-premise, hybrid and public or private cloud, via perpetual and subscription licensing. Ipswitch solutions meet the highest commercial and government data security requirements and are PCI, HIPAA and GDPR compliant.
The company has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to [email protected]