- April 2nd 2019 – Please welcome two new sales people at IT2Trust
- March 29th 2019 – Webinar: How to detect and stop CRYPTOMINING on your network
- March 8th 2019 – Get your own free internal WhatsUp Gold network monitoring
- February 20th 2019 – Please welcome new Inside Sales Specialist at IT2Trust
- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
- January 29th 2019 – 6 surprising things about some multi-factor authentication solutions
- December 12th 2018 – Proofpoint Overall Winner – product of the year 2018
- December 7th 2018 – IT2Trust #1 in the Computerworld growth index 2018 for IT-Security
IPSWITCH RETURNS TO IT2TRUST
– MOVEIT & WHATSUP GOLD
After spending a short period of time with our competitors, Ipswitch has now chosen to return to IT2Trust.
Ipswitch produces and sells file transfer and network management software for IT professionals. In business since 1991, Ipswitch has over 28,000 SMB and enterprise customers with over 1 million end users in 192 countries. Ipswitch’s suite of network and security solutions includes WhatsUp® Gold for network monitoring and MOVEit® and WS_FTP® for secure file transfer. Ipswitch’s focus on customer success is evidenced by an on-line community with over 115,000 members. To meet the varying needs of its customers, Ipswitch solutions support a range of environments including on-premise, hybrid and public or private cloud, via perpetual and subscription licensing. Ipswitch solutions meet the highest commercial and government data security requirements and are PCI, HIPAA and GDPR compliant.
The company has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com