- September 11th 2019 – Left of Boom – Understanding Your Digital Footprint
- August 20th 2019 – THREAT HUNTING WORKSHOPS with Fidelis Cybersecurity
- June 17th 2019 – Virtru and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 24th 2019 – Live Demo – Discover the Advantages of Acronis 12.5 Backup
- April 25th 2019 – How to transform your network operations with Flow Data
- April 2nd 2019 – Please welcome two new sales people at IT2Trust
- March 29th 2019 – Webinar: How to detect and stop CRYPTOMINING on your network
- March 8th 2019 – Get your own free internal WhatsUp Gold network monitoring
- February 20th 2019 – Please welcome new Inside Sales Specialist at IT2Trust
- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
IT2TRUST SIGN AGREEMENT WITH MED FIDELIS CYBERSECURITY
At IT2Trust we have just signed a Nordic agreement with Fidelis Cybersecurity.
Fidelis Cybersecurity is a leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions. Fidelis combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage by providing full visibility across hybrid cloud / on-prem environments, automating threat and data theft detection, empowering threat hunting and optimizing incident response with context, speed and accuracy.
By integrating bi-directional network traffic analysis across your cloud and internal networks with email, web, endpoint detection and response, and automated deception technology, the Fidelis Elevate™ platform captures rich metadata and content that enables real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment.
Fidelis solutions are delivered as standalone products, an integrated platform, or as a 24×7 Managed Detection and Response service that augments existing security operations and incident response capabilities. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org