- January 6th – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
PROOFPOINT GIVES YOU SOCIAL MEDIA PROTECTION
The average enterprise has over 320 social media accounts, making it very complex to manage security and compliance. But it’s critical that organizations protect their brands, prevent hacks, and avoid costly compliance violations.
Proofpoint’s Social Protection solutions let you centrally discover, audit, and protect your firm’s social media presence. You can protect your company, customers, and brand while ensuring compliance across your entire social media infrastructure.
Social media is a new challenge for many security teams. As you expand your social media presence you are also increasing your attack surface. Protect your organization and your employees from security
threats on social media:
• Automatically delete posts and comments that contain malware or phishing threats.
• Identify bad actors who may be targeting your employees with social engineering attacks.
• Reduce your attack surface with application control, user provisioning and single sign on designed for social media.
Proofpoint provides a complete set of tools to protect your brand from costly attacks and embarrassing mistakes. The suite provides social media account discovery, automated moderation, hack protection, and archiving.
End social account sprawl by scanning social networks to discover accounts associated with your brand:
• Inventory and track both managed and unauthorized accounts.
• Find and remediate fraudulent social media accounts.
Prevent social account hacks and detect changes to your account profiles:
• Detect when a page or account is hijacked and Lock down the profile to prevent further tampering.
• Catch and log unauthorized changes to accounts.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org