- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC AGREEMENT WITH GERMAN NAC VENDOR – MACMON
macmon secure develops network security software, focussing on Network Access Control. Founded in 2003 macmon secure has grown from strength to strength, becoming the technology leader in the field of Network Access Control.
Based in Berlin the macmon NAC solution is fully engineered in Germany. In 2014 due to ripening market conditions macmon expanded its presence into the European Market, opening up an office in the UK. Interest and demand has been strong with growth of more than 25% year on year.
macmon has a broad diverse range of customers varying throughout all industries, capturing SMB’s, medium sized enterprises through to large international corporations.
Our aspiration: Offering every company a flexible and efficient NAC solution. Which can be implemented with minimal effort, adding considerable surplus value for network security.
macmon NAC – smartly simple!
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org