- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
- November 25th 2019 – Threat Detection 2019 – You can’t defend what you can’t see.
- November 11th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with Titus
- October 23rd 2019 – IT2Trust A/S has been named “Success Company of the Year 2019”
- October 8th 2019 – NEW VENDOR – Acunetix – automatic web security testing technology.
IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC AGREEMENT WITH GERMAN NAC VENDOR – MACMON
macmon secure develops network security software, focussing on Network Access Control. Founded in 2003 macmon secure has grown from strength to strength, becoming the technology leader in the field of Network Access Control.
Based in Berlin the macmon NAC solution is fully engineered in Germany. In 2014 due to ripening market conditions macmon expanded its presence into the European Market, opening up an office in the UK. Interest and demand has been strong with growth of more than 25% year on year.
macmon has a broad diverse range of customers varying throughout all industries, capturing SMB’s, medium sized enterprises through to large international corporations.
Our aspiration: Offering every company a flexible and efficient NAC solution. Which can be implemented with minimal effort, adding considerable surplus value for network security.
macmon NAC – smartly simple!
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org