- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
NEW NORDIC THREAT UPDATE 2021
In this Nordic Threat Update session, we will explore the drivers behind the increasing publicity on the number of breach events happening around the world.
We will look at how actors in the Cyber Underground are focusing on supply chain attacks, a tactic which is not only one of the primary methods of nation state actors, but also sophisticated cybercriminals.
We will examine how the line between the two is increasingly blurring and how some actors seem to straddle both realms.
We will explore how adversaries use more traditional methods to obtain access to organisations. These include the use of Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs) targeting remote access, such as brute-forcing and RDP vulnerability exploits.
We will also delve into how prolific malware families such as ZLoader (aka Silent Night) and TA505’s Get2 assist with these activities.
We will then analyse how these actors use these unauthorised accesses to achieve their goals, which may include exfiltration of data, stealing Intellectual Property or deploying ransomware (such as REvil, Clop, Darkside, Egregor, etc).
All of these subjects will be presented through the lens of threats targeting the Nordics in particular, and we will also devote some time to other threats targeting the region
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com