- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
FULLSTACK VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT AS A SAAS PLATFORM
Edgescan was founded in 2011 to address the problem of system (in)security whilst keeping pace with rapid development and change. Using the latest technologies Edgescan provides high class vulnerability management paired with expert manual validation for every vulnerability.
Enterprises need to truly provide safe digital experiences to their customers, partners and entire ecosystem by securing the applications and supporting host infrastructure at the heart of their business on a continuous basis. With the expert manual validation, context of each vulnerability is taken into account when it is being risk rated to ensure that the potential risk to each organisation is understood completely.
Edgescan exists to make this possible. Edgescan is one of a few cyber security companies which enables enterprises to secure and be proactive in their defence of their digital businesses. From application and host development to production deployment, and from the desktop to API to cloud to mobile devices, they secure the web applications and infrastructure that people rely on in their personal and professional lives.
The Approach – How Edgescan stand out as an award winning Cyber Security Company
Edgescan is unique regarding our approach compared to other cyber security companies. They provide “Fullstack Vulnerability Management” using seasoned penetration testers and also have the capability to provide both training and traditional penetration testing to support the clients.
Edgescan is the most accurate, complete and cost-effective website and network vulnerability management solution available.
Edgescan is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform designed from the ground up to scale massively, currently supporting some of the world’s largest enterprises, providing the most compelling business efficiencies and lowering overall cost of ownership.
Unlike traditional security scanning tools or consultants, Edgescan is the only solution to combine highly advanced scanning technology with custom testing by their security engineers. It’s their hybrid approach including a team of web and network security experts who make Edgescan so effective.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org