- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
NEW AVECTO REPORT ARUND THE MS VULNERABILITIES: 5000 DOWNLOADS – 685 VULNERABILITIES – 1 REPORT
Compiled by Avecto, a new report analyses the data issued by Microsoft via the Security Update Guide throughout 2017.
The Security Update Guide focuses on security vulnerabilities aﬀecting all Microsoft products and services. This report compiles the available information into a year-long overview, allowing us to deduce whether vulnerabilities are increasing, and, more importantly,
how many Microsoft vulnerabilities could be mitigated if admin rights were removed from organizations.
Download the report here
Webinar: Watch Sami Laiho exploit some basic live hacking tricks to show how easy it is to breach an organization, and learn how to become more secure overnight.
Register for the webinar on Thursday March 15th here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org