- August 22nd 2018 – FREE Bomgar Discovery Tool
- August 10th 2018 – Ipswitch returns to IT2Trust – MOVEit and WhatsUp Gold
- August 9th 2018 – IT2Trust welcomes new Nordic Sales Director
- August 3rd 2018 – Avecto acquired by Bomgar – a leading combination
- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
NEW AVECTO REPORT ARUND THE MS VULNERABILITIES: 5000 DOWNLOADS – 685 VULNERABILITIES – 1 REPORT
Compiled by Avecto, a new report analyses the data issued by Microsoft via the Security Update Guide throughout 2017.
The Security Update Guide focuses on security vulnerabilities aﬀecting all Microsoft products and services. This report compiles the available information into a year-long overview, allowing us to deduce whether vulnerabilities are increasing, and, more importantly,
how many Microsoft vulnerabilities could be mitigated if admin rights were removed from organizations.
Download the report here
Webinar: Watch Sami Laiho exploit some basic live hacking tricks to show how easy it is to breach an organization, and learn how to become more secure overnight.
Register for the webinar on Thursday March 15th here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to [email protected]