- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
PORTBLOCKER – MAINTAIN CONTROL OF YOUR USB PORTS
PortBlocker is a simply secure approach to Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for removable storage that limits which USB mass storage devices can be utilized on a user’s workstation. With PortBlocker, users can only transfer data to approved, secure encrypted devices, which prevents data breaches due to unauthorized usage and access. PortBlocker is integrated with SafeConsole, the leading central management solution for secure encrypted storage. All endpoint activity, such as when and where a device is blocked, is reported back to the SafeConsole audit logs for the Admins to review.
• Endpoint Port Control – Approve and whitelist USB storage devices by Vendor ID (VID), Product ID (PID), and serial number through SafeConsole.
• Computer-Based Policy Enforcement -Policies are applied based on the workstation location in Active Directory. If required, individual policies can be created down to the workstation level.
• Quick Disable/Enable – Administrators can remotely “Allow All” and “Block All” devices through SafeConsole.
• Activity Audits – All events, such as when a device is blocked, when an endpoint is registered, and when there are policy edits or changes are all reported to SafeConsole in the Audit Logs.
• Geofence – Devices can be automatically blocked when the workstation is being used outside of the geolocation policy that is applied and configured through SafeConsole.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com