- April 2nd 2019 – Please welcome two new sales people at IT2Trust
- March 29th 2019 – Webinar: How to detect and stop CRYPTOMINING on your network
- March 8th 2019 – Get your own free internal WhatsUp Gold network monitoring
- February 20th 2019 – Please welcome new Inside Sales Specialist at IT2Trust
- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
- January 29th 2019 – 6 surprising things about some multi-factor authentication solutions
- December 12th 2018 – Proofpoint Overall Winner – product of the year 2018
- December 7th 2018 – IT2Trust #1 in the Computerworld growth index 2018 for IT-Security
PORTBLOCKER – MAINTAIN CONTROL OF YOUR USB PORTS
PortBlocker is a simply secure approach to Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for removable storage that limits which USB mass storage devices can be utilized on a user’s workstation. With PortBlocker, users can only transfer data to approved, secure encrypted devices, which prevents data breaches due to unauthorized usage and access. PortBlocker is integrated with SafeConsole, the leading central management solution for secure encrypted storage. All endpoint activity, such as when and where a device is blocked, is reported back to the SafeConsole audit logs for the Admins to review.
• Endpoint Port Control – Approve and whitelist USB storage devices by Vendor ID (VID), Product ID (PID), and serial number through SafeConsole.
• Computer-Based Policy Enforcement -Policies are applied based on the workstation location in Active Directory. If required, individual policies can be created down to the workstation level.
• Quick Disable/Enable – Administrators can remotely “Allow All” and “Block All” devices through SafeConsole.
• Activity Audits – All events, such as when a device is blocked, when an endpoint is registered, and when there are policy edits or changes are all reported to SafeConsole in the Audit Logs.
• Geofence – Devices can be automatically blocked when the workstation is being used outside of the geolocation policy that is applied and configured through SafeConsole.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com