- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
WEBINAR: MULTI-CLOUD CHALLENGES AHEAD? WHAT TO DO?
Multi-Cloud is still an emerging topic, with 45% of Nordic organizations using only one Cloud platform for application test and development and an additional 25% using two Cloud platforms.
Many organizations are facing huge challenges with load balancing their applications, such as meeting service level agreements, dealing with application sprawl, cybersecurity threats and managing the challenges associated with digital transformation and Multi-Cloud environments.
At KEMP Technologies, they understand the complexities that today’s enterprises face, which is why they have developed an application delivery fabric that solves these challenges, allowing enterprises to simplify how they optimize, analyze and secure apps across any mix of environments.
With the most flexible Multi-Cloud deployment options, combined with subscription and metered licensing models, customers can easily augment or replace existing load balancers from any provider.
March 15th 2019
Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
We invite you to Join us 15th of March for our Multi-Cloud webinar. Listen and learn how KEMP Technologies offer the unique ability to meet the rising challenges in the Multi-Cloud – solutions that can scale across a mix of environments while reducing both OPEX and CAPEX.
Webinar 10.00 – 11.00:
Why the traditional ADC model is a showstopper when it comes to Multi-Cloud
Why you need a “per-app” ADC Fabric and not just a customer ADC Fabric
How a modern ADC licensing should work
Why KEMP Technologies is the right way to go
Customer success stories
Q & A
Register for the webinar here.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com