- June 17th 2019 – Virtru and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 24th 2019 – Live Demo – Discover the Advantages of Acronis 12.5 Backup
- April 25th 2019 – How to transform your network operations with Flow Data
- April 2nd 2019 – Please welcome two new sales people at IT2Trust
- March 29th 2019 – Webinar: How to detect and stop CRYPTOMINING on your network
- March 8th 2019 – Get your own free internal WhatsUp Gold network monitoring
- February 20th 2019 – Please welcome new Inside Sales Specialist at IT2Trust
- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
WEBINAR: MULTI-CLOUD CHALLENGES AHEAD? WHAT TO DO?
Multi-Cloud is still an emerging topic, with 45% of Nordic organizations using only one Cloud platform for application test and development and an additional 25% using two Cloud platforms.
Many organizations are facing huge challenges with load balancing their applications, such as meeting service level agreements, dealing with application sprawl, cybersecurity threats and managing the challenges associated with digital transformation and Multi-Cloud environments.
At KEMP Technologies, they understand the complexities that today’s enterprises face, which is why they have developed an application delivery fabric that solves these challenges, allowing enterprises to simplify how they optimize, analyze and secure apps across any mix of environments.
With the most flexible Multi-Cloud deployment options, combined with subscription and metered licensing models, customers can easily augment or replace existing load balancers from any provider.
March 15th 2019
Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
We invite you to Join us 15th of March for our Multi-Cloud webinar. Listen and learn how KEMP Technologies offer the unique ability to meet the rising challenges in the Multi-Cloud – solutions that can scale across a mix of environments while reducing both OPEX and CAPEX.
Webinar 10.00 – 11.00:
Why the traditional ADC model is a showstopper when it comes to Multi-Cloud
Why you need a “per-app” ADC Fabric and not just a customer ADC Fabric
How a modern ADC licensing should work
Why KEMP Technologies is the right way to go
Customer success stories
Q & A
Register for the webinar here.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com