- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
- January 29th 2019 – 6 surprising things about some multi-factor authentication solutions
- December 12th 2018 – Proofpoint Overall Winner – product of the year 2018
- December 7th 2018 – IT2Trust #1 in the Computerworld growth index 2018 for IT-Security
- December 4th 2018 – Wombat Security – leading provider of security awareness training
- November 16th 2018 – Get the Visibility, Security and Control You Need for MFT
- October 9th 2018 – Anyone can be a VAP: VERY ATTACKED PERSON
- August 22nd 2018 – FREE Bomgar Discovery Tool
IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC AGREEMENT WITH CENSORNET
Today we welcome CensorNet at IT2Trust
CensorNet, the complete cloud security company, helps organizations to effectively manage and control the use of cloud applications in their business.
The company provides a unified and multi-layered approach to securing the cloud via its purpose-built, multi-functional cloud security platform that delivers integrated web security, email security, CASB and adaptive multi-factor authentication.
This provides organizations with security-focused visibility and control over user access, data and assets to allow access while controlling outcomes and allows organizations to address the security, audit, compliance and productivity issues associated with the use of cloud applications and devices.
CensorNet enables organizations to control Shadow IT, safely implement BYOD initiatives and protect from cyber threats.
With more than 4000 customers and over 1.3 million users worldwide, the company is headquartered in Basingstoke, UK.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to [email protected]