- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC AGREEMENT WITH CENSORNET
Today we welcome CensorNet at IT2Trust
CensorNet, the complete cloud security company, helps organizations to effectively manage and control the use of cloud applications in their business.
The company provides a unified and multi-layered approach to securing the cloud via its purpose-built, multi-functional cloud security platform that delivers integrated web security, email security, CASB and adaptive multi-factor authentication.
This provides organizations with security-focused visibility and control over user access, data and assets to allow access while controlling outcomes and allows organizations to address the security, audit, compliance and productivity issues associated with the use of cloud applications and devices.
CensorNet enables organizations to control Shadow IT, safely implement BYOD initiatives and protect from cyber threats.
With more than 4000 customers and over 1.3 million users worldwide, the company is headquartered in Basingstoke, UK.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com