- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
HEAT SOFTWARE AND LANDESK COME TOGETHER TO FORM IVANTI
PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE
We’re excited to announce that we’ve changed our name. HEAT Software has combined with LANDESK to become Ivanti.
As we announced in a press release a couple of weeks ago, HEAT Software has merged with LANDESK. In that same press release, we also announced that the combined company would have a new name. Ivanti is that name. This merger—and today’s name change—helps bolster the products and services we offer. With the new name, we’re building upon the legacy of HEAT Software with a unified brand ready for the future of IT: Ivanti.
Now that the big announcement is out of the way, here are a few items to be aware of:
• Our new website, Ivanti.com, is now live and it’s a work of art! Please check it out!
• HEATsoftware.com will still be accessible for several months while we formally migrate all content and programs to Ivanti.com.
• The domain change means HEAT Software email addresses will become @ivanti.com addresses and coming your way, so be on the lookout for email coming from Ivanti.com addresses.
• In the next couple months, some of our products will be updated with new names, and we will work with you to update these in your systems as well.
This is a great thing. For more details on our announcement, check out the press release
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org