- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
- November 25th 2019 – Threat Detection 2019 – You can’t defend what you can’t see.
- November 11th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with Titus
- October 23rd 2019 – IT2Trust A/S has been named “Success Company of the Year 2019”
- October 8th 2019 – NEW VENDOR – Acunetix – automatic web security testing technology.
FOUR THINGS TO CONSIDER AS YOU MIGRATE SERVICES TO THE CLOUD
As businesses migrate services to the cloud, the network team loses control (and visibility) on how these critical productivity apps will impact their local network(s).
Despite this trend of transitioning services to the cloud, the networking departments are still responsible for ensuring company-wide sustainable performance and up-time, i.e. insure enough bandwidth, maintain acceptable QoS, create resilient access links, etc. So in other words, 100% of the responsibility and less than 100% of control.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org