- January 6th – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
UNCONTROLLED DATA SHARING – IT CAN BE EXPENSIVE!
There are still many examples of how confidential data is shared completely unchecked.
Most companies may not think about this from a security point of view, but if you lose e.g. a client’s records or a drawing of your company’s latest technologies, it can quickly become a costly affair.
With an MFT (Managed File Transfer) solution, you do not have to think about these issues, as you get full security and an overview of your file sharing.
The guide contains:
Why Managed File Transfers?
Basis around file sharing and compliance.
How do you improve the agility of your IT department using MFT?
Key requirments for a Managed File Transfer solution.
If you have any questions, please contact your IT2Trust Business Manager.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org