- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
XTON AND IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
Philadelphia, PA based Xton Technologies makes it easy and affordable to have high security for your privileged access. Their enterprise grade XT Access Manager (XTAM) is purpose built to protect against malicious or accidental access from both within and beyond your firewall. The XTAM platform works across the corporate network, third party cloud infrastructure and is accessible using any modern browser on the desktop or mobile.
Xton Access Manager software is brought to you by industry veterans focusing on enterprise software development helping IT administrators in cyber security and content management areas since 2004.
The team goal is to disrupt the market with simple to install, to evaluate, to buy, to implement and to maintain software at the reasonable price point. The software that removes complexity barriers for the majority of businesses, large and small, to protects their IT infrastructure. Let’s make the world better connected and more secure – together.
DYou can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org