- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
XTON AND IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
Philadelphia, PA based Xton Technologies makes it easy and affordable to have high security for your privileged access. Their enterprise grade XT Access Manager (XTAM) is purpose built to protect against malicious or accidental access from both within and beyond your firewall. The XTAM platform works across the corporate network, third party cloud infrastructure and is accessible using any modern browser on the desktop or mobile.
Xton Access Manager software is brought to you by industry veterans focusing on enterprise software development helping IT administrators in cyber security and content management areas since 2004.
The team goal is to disrupt the market with simple to install, to evaluate, to buy, to implement and to maintain software at the reasonable price point. The software that removes complexity barriers for the majority of businesses, large and small, to protects their IT infrastructure. Let’s make the world better connected and more secure – together.
DYou can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com