- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
IT2TRUST SIGN WITH NEUSTAR – DEFEND AGAINST ATTACKS / KEEP YOUR SITE AVAILABLE / IMPROVE SITE PERFORMANCE
Every day, the world generates roughly 2.5 quadrillion bits of data. Neustar isolates certain elements and analyzes, simplifies and edits them to make precise and valuable decisions that drive results. As one of the few companies capable of knowing with certainty who is on the other end of every interaction, Neustar is trusted by the world’s great brands to make critical decisions some 20 billion times a day. Neustar help marketers send timely and relevant messages to the right people. Because they can authoritatively tell a client exactly who is calling or connecting with them, they make critical real-time responses possible. And the same comprehensive information that enables their clients to direct and manage orders also stops attackers.
At Neustar they know when someone isn’t who they claim to be, which helps stop fraud and denial of service before they’re a problem. Because they’re also an experienced manager of some of the world’s most complex databases, they help clients control their online identity, registering and protecting their domain name, and routing traffic to the correct network address. By linking the most essential information with the people who depend on it, they provide more than 12,000 clients worldwide with decisions—not just data.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org