- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
IT2TRUST SIGN WITH NEUSTAR – DEFEND AGAINST ATTACKS / KEEP YOUR SITE AVAILABLE / IMPROVE SITE PERFORMANCE
Every day, the world generates roughly 2.5 quadrillion bits of data. Neustar isolates certain elements and analyzes, simplifies and edits them to make precise and valuable decisions that drive results. As one of the few companies capable of knowing with certainty who is on the other end of every interaction, Neustar is trusted by the world’s great brands to make critical decisions some 20 billion times a day. Neustar help marketers send timely and relevant messages to the right people. Because they can authoritatively tell a client exactly who is calling or connecting with them, they make critical real-time responses possible. And the same comprehensive information that enables their clients to direct and manage orders also stops attackers.
At Neustar they know when someone isn’t who they claim to be, which helps stop fraud and denial of service before they’re a problem. Because they’re also an experienced manager of some of the world’s most complex databases, they help clients control their online identity, registering and protecting their domain name, and routing traffic to the correct network address. By linking the most essential information with the people who depend on it, they provide more than 12,000 clients worldwide with decisions—not just data.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com