- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
VIRTRU AND IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC DISTRIBUTIO AGREEMENT
It’s with great plesure we can introduce you to the lastest vendor in our port-folio – Virtru.
Data privacy and trust are top-of-mind as companies undergo their digital transformation. Data sharing with suppliers and customers accelerates business opportunities but exposes data to new risks. Employees need to be empowered to protect data, wherever it goes, as if it was their own digital property.
Virtru was founded to address digital trust by allowing organizations to keep customer and corporate information private and under their control. With data-centric security, you don’t need to trust networks or endpoints. By protecting the data itself, you can adopt new cloud services and enable employees to safely share information while maintaining complete control of your data.
To achieve these goals, data protection solutions must provide an intuitive user experience, transparent key management, and access policy enforcement wherever the data goes. Virtru delivers all the above, putting privacy first and making digital environments secure by default.
More information on www.virtru.com or watch video here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com