- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
- November 25th 2019 – Threat Detection 2019 – You can’t defend what you can’t see.
- November 11th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with Titus
- October 23rd 2019 – IT2Trust A/S has been named “Success Company of the Year 2019”
- October 8th 2019 – NEW VENDOR – Acunetix – automatic web security testing technology.
- September 11th 2019 – Left of Boom – Understanding Your Digital Footprint
- August 20th 2019 – THREAT HUNTING WORKSHOPS with Fidelis Cybersecurity
VIRTRU AND IT2TRUST SIGN NORDIC DISTRIBUTIO AGREEMENT
It’s with great plesure we can introduce you to the lastest vendor in our port-folio – Virtru.
Data privacy and trust are top-of-mind as companies undergo their digital transformation. Data sharing with suppliers and customers accelerates business opportunities but exposes data to new risks. Employees need to be empowered to protect data, wherever it goes, as if it was their own digital property.
Virtru was founded to address digital trust by allowing organizations to keep customer and corporate information private and under their control. With data-centric security, you don’t need to trust networks or endpoints. By protecting the data itself, you can adopt new cloud services and enable employees to safely share information while maintaining complete control of your data.
To achieve these goals, data protection solutions must provide an intuitive user experience, transparent key management, and access policy enforcement wherever the data goes. Virtru delivers all the above, putting privacy first and making digital environments secure by default.
More information on www.virtru.com or watch video here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com