- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
- January 29th 2019 – 6 surprising things about some multi-factor authentication solutions
- December 12th 2018 – Proofpoint Overall Winner – product of the year 2018
- December 7th 2018 – IT2Trust #1 in the Computerworld growth index 2018 for IT-Security
- December 4th 2018 – Wombat Security – leading provider of security awareness training
- November 16th 2018 – Get the Visibility, Security and Control You Need for MFT
- October 9th 2018 – Anyone can be a VAP: VERY ATTACKED PERSON
- August 22nd 2018 – FREE Bomgar Discovery Tool
PROOFPOINT WINS AGAIN
SC Media Awards Europe recently recognised Proofpoint Essentials as Best SME Security Solution for the second consecutive year. Proofpoint also received three Highly Commended awards for Best Email Security Solution, Best Enterprise Security Solution, and Best Cloud Computing Solution. The announcement was made Tuesday, 5th June at the awards presentation held at the Marriott Grosvenor Square, London.
Following a win in the same category in 2017, Proofpoint’s Essentials offering was recognised for providing SMEs with an enterprise-grade cloud-based security solution, which includes enhanced security with spam and phishing detection and policy, enforced encryption and data loss prevention. Proofpoint took home the most awards of any vendor represented on the night, receiving three additional accolades for Proofpoint Email Protection, Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection, and Proofpoint Cloud App Security Broker (PCASB).
Read more here:
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to [email protected]