- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
SAFEGUARDING IT AND MEDICAL NETWORKS – MACMON NETWORK ACCESS CONTROL FOR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
In the health sector, IT networks are also medical networks. It is a fact that modern devices require a network connection. The medical staff must always have access to the digital patient data, such as results from MRI, X-rays, laboratory values, etc. in order to be able to support the patient effectively.
This generally forces IT departments to integrate the networks that were previously separated.
But how can the data be secured?
Is it possible to protect the network from unauthorized access, even without great financial or personnel expenditure?
This webinar gives you an insight into the specific requirements for network security in the health sector and how this can be easily implemented with macmon NAC. Learn more about our cost effective and and quick to implement NAC-Solution. Just smartly simple.
When? Wednesday 14th of April | 10:30 am till 11.30 am.
For whom? This webinar is for IT decision makers, network administrators and technically interested people. Previous knowledge is not necessary.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com