- March 8th 2019 – Get your own free internal WhatsUp Gold network monitoring
- February 20th 2019 – Please welcome new Inside Sales Specialist at IT2Trust
- February 5th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with CensorNet
- February 4th 2019 – Webinar: Multi-Cloud Challenges ahead? What to do?
- February 2nd 2019 – Datalocker PortBlocker – Maintain control of your USB ports
- January 29th 2019 – 6 surprising things about some multi-factor authentication solutions
- December 12th 2018 – Proofpoint Overall Winner – product of the year 2018
- December 7th 2018 – IT2Trust #1 in the Computerworld growth index 2018 for IT-Security
- December 4th 2018 – Wombat Security – leading provider of security awareness training
- November 16th 2018 – Get the Visibility, Security and Control You Need for MFT
GET YOUR OWN FREE INTERNAL WHATSUP GOLD NETWORK MONITORING
As a Reseller you can get your very own internal WhatsUp Gold NFR license – FREE – up to 1000 points – and valid throughout 2 years.
It gives you a unique opportunity to get the best network monitoring for your own business!
WhatsUp Gold Total Plus NFR license up to 1000 Points.
Total Plus allows you to monitor your entire network, as well as the add-on modules, Network Traffic Analysis, Application Monitoring, Virtualization Monitoring, Configuration Management and Scalability Pollers.
A full overview of the content and comparison with the other WUG license types can be found here: https://www.ipswitch.com/network-monitoring/licensing
Here is a figure that shows which devices / devices require how many points:
Order your license today
Do you want to get your own WhatsUp Gold NFR license for up to 2 years, please contact Business Manager Patrick Christensen at [email protected]
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to [email protected]