- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
GET YOUR OWN FREE INTERNAL WHATSUP GOLD NETWORK MONITORING
As a Reseller you can get your very own internal WhatsUp Gold NFR license – FREE – up to 1000 points – and valid throughout 2 years.
It gives you a unique opportunity to get the best network monitoring for your own business!
WhatsUp Gold Total Plus NFR license up to 1000 Points.
Total Plus allows you to monitor your entire network, as well as the add-on modules, Network Traffic Analysis, Application Monitoring, Virtualization Monitoring, Configuration Management and Scalability Pollers.
A full overview of the content and comparison with the other WUG license types can be found here: https://www.ipswitch.com/network-monitoring/licensing
Here is a figure that shows which devices / devices require how many points:
Order your license today
Do you want to get your own WhatsUp Gold NFR license for up to 2 years, please contact Business Manager Patrick Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com