- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
GET YOUR OWN FREE INTERNAL WHATSUP GOLD NETWORK MONITORING
As a Reseller you can get your very own internal WhatsUp Gold NFR license – FREE – up to 1000 points – and valid throughout 2 years.
It gives you a unique opportunity to get the best network monitoring for your own business!
WhatsUp Gold Total Plus NFR license up to 1000 Points.
Total Plus allows you to monitor your entire network, as well as the add-on modules, Network Traffic Analysis, Application Monitoring, Virtualization Monitoring, Configuration Management and Scalability Pollers.
A full overview of the content and comparison with the other WUG license types can be found here: https://www.ipswitch.com/network-monitoring/licensing
Here is a figure that shows which devices / devices require how many points:
Order your license today
Do you want to get your own WhatsUp Gold NFR license for up to 2 years, please contact Business Manager Patrick Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com