- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
RESEARCH BY FLOWMON AND IDG CONNECT ON ENCRYPTED TRAFFIC THREATS
IT Managers regard encrypted traffic as a source of cyberthreats, but their defenses are inadequate
A survey from Flowmon and IDG Connect shows 99% of IT managers recognize encrypted network traffic as a source of security risks. But two-thirds of businesses still do not protect their assets from both internal and external threats misusing SSL/TLS. Read the study conducted with more than 100 IT managers to explore their experiences and defense strategies in addressing encrypted traffic threats.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com