- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
- December 4th 2019 – Welcome new Senior Sales Executive at IT2Trust
- November 25th 2019 – Threat Detection 2019 – You can’t defend what you can’t see.
- November 11th 2019 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with Titus
- October 23rd 2019 – IT2Trust A/S has been named “Success Company of the Year 2019”
- October 8th 2019 – NEW VENDOR – Acunetix – automatic web security testing technology.
RESEARCH BY FLOWMON AND IDG CONNECT ON ENCRYPTED TRAFFIC THREATS
IT Managers regard encrypted traffic as a source of cyberthreats, but their defenses are inadequate
A survey from Flowmon and IDG Connect shows 99% of IT managers recognize encrypted network traffic as a source of security risks. But two-thirds of businesses still do not protect their assets from both internal and external threats misusing SSL/TLS. Read the study conducted with more than 100 IT managers to explore their experiences and defense strategies in addressing encrypted traffic threats.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com