- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
ACUNETIX WEBINAR 28TH MAY – “HOW TO RECOVER FROM A HACKED WEBSITE
Organizations around the world are busy dealing with the response to the COVID-19 outbreak. During chaotic times like these, it’s unfortunate that some people will try to take advantage of the situation.
Web applications may be more vulnerable during this time. When your website is hacked, it can be helpful to have a short checklist of tasks to perform as part of your recovery process. Doing the right things in the right order will be key to maximize your chances of successful and complete recovery, as well as mitigation of future events.
Join us as we address the issues you will face when you need to recover from a hacked website.
It is essential to clearly understand this point because your preferred first action must be to make sure that the attacker has no way to continue accessing the system; any other action that changes the web site may alert the attacker that they have been discovered before access has been blocked, and you do not want to trigger the attacker into either perpetrating more damage or covering their tracks.
During the webinar we will cover the topics and tools you need to go through – right from the hacked website / the reaction plan / the preparation / the vulnerability scanning / and much more – to you are able to bring you website secure online again.
Webinar: May 28th 2020 / Duration 13.00 – 14.30 CET
Only for IT2Trust Nordic partners
Register for the webinar: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com