- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
- February 13th 2020 – Fullstack Vulnerability Management as a SaaS platform
- February 10th 2020 – IT2Trust sign Nordic agreement with German NAC vendor – macmon
- January 17th 2020 – Four Things to Consider as You Migrate Services to the Cloud
ACUNETIX WEBINAR 28TH MAY – “HOW TO RECOVER FROM A HACKED WEBSITE
Organizations around the world are busy dealing with the response to the COVID-19 outbreak. During chaotic times like these, it’s unfortunate that some people will try to take advantage of the situation.
Web applications may be more vulnerable during this time. When your website is hacked, it can be helpful to have a short checklist of tasks to perform as part of your recovery process. Doing the right things in the right order will be key to maximize your chances of successful and complete recovery, as well as mitigation of future events.
Join us as we address the issues you will face when you need to recover from a hacked website.
It is essential to clearly understand this point because your preferred first action must be to make sure that the attacker has no way to continue accessing the system; any other action that changes the web site may alert the attacker that they have been discovered before access has been blocked, and you do not want to trigger the attacker into either perpetrating more damage or covering their tracks.
During the webinar we will cover the topics and tools you need to go through – right from the hacked website / the reaction plan / the preparation / the vulnerability scanning / and much more – to you are able to bring you website secure online again.
Webinar: May 28th 2020 / Duration 13.00 – 14.30 CET
Only for IT2Trust Nordic partners
Register for the webinar: email@example.com
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org