- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
IT SECURITY IN AUTHORITIES & PUBLIC SECTORS WITH MACMON NAC
Public authorities are increasingly becoming a popular target for cybercriminals. In most cases, the attacker gains access to sensitive data. Critical infrastructures (electricity, water supply, etc) have unfortunately also become the focus of attacks. When digitizing administrative processes, European guidelines for network and information security or data protection must also be observed, whilst complex networks grow by number of devices, employees and data volumes.
macmon NAC is a fast and intelligent solution to protect your network and your sensitive data.
With macmon NAC, complex and heterogeneous networks with distributed locations are protected smartly simple against unauthorized access with minimal effort. In addition to a complete overview of all devices in the network, accesses are controlled efficiently and automatically, even for guests. So macmon NAC significantly contributes to the protection demands of administrative IT departments by protecting sensitive personal data from attacks.
Date: 10th June 2021, 14:00 to 15:00 pm
For whom? This webinar is aimed at IT decision-makers, IT administrators and technically interested people. Previous knowledge is not necessary.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org