- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
5 REASONS WHY PRIVILEGE NEEDS SPECIAL ATTENTION
There are many security challenges that confront us as we strive to protect our
IT environments. It’s difficult to stay on top of all these challenges, but there are a few steps we can easily take to increase our overall security posture.
1. People who use privilege are anonymous – and therefore invisible
2. The correct use of privilege is done just in time – but accounts are always on
3. Privilege needs systems to create friction – not remove it
4. Automated lock down of privilege – the key to your success
5. Every other security control you have is meaningless if you don’t protect the method to bypass – and even shut down – all your controls
Read more HERE
If you want more tips on managing privilege, read the Lieberman Software white paper Best Practices in Privileged Identity Management
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com