- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
WHY CISO’S AND C-LEVEL ARE LOOKING AT MDR
Dear Reseller and Partner
On February 17th we will continue our list of technology C-level webinars – this time a deep dive into the area of MDR – Managed Detection and Response
– and more specifically Why Ciso’s and Cyber security specialists are looking at MDR to Reduce Cost and Risk Whilst Achieving Desired Security Outcome.
Increasing public disclosures and financial impacts have finally combined to show that cybersecurity is a concern at least as pressing as traditional risks that organisations face and manage daily.
Now, as in the area of financial, physical, or market risk, security teams must identify and demonstrate measurable improvements in order to acquire and then allocate investments intended to reduce this cybersecurity exposure: security defences must be designed and evaluated according to desired outcomes.
24/7 security monitoring and management is expensive
– Security experts needed to staff a 24/7 SOC
– Professional certifications and ongoing training per employee
– The average salary of a security analyst
– Annual cost for typical technology and tooling
At the same time, the strategic integration of security as an enabler of evolving business models is occupying an increasing amount of time for security leaders.
As a result, the C-Suite and, more specifically, CISO’s are looking for cost-effective means of increasing their effectiveness and reducing their costs when dealing with repetitive or resource-intensive functions.
Leaders are hampered in this effort by the complexity of security technologies, the volume and sophistication of the threats that they face, the shortage of qualified and experienced practitioners, and the requirement for 24/7 security vigilance.
Managed detection and response (MDR) services help to relieve these burdens and deliver outcomes that provide visibility and response guidance across all assets and security events.
Virtual C-Level Roundtable – Reducing Cost and Risk Whilst Achieving Desired Security Outcomes
Alert Logic is excited to invite you to join our virtual C-Level roundtable, with our SVP of Security and Chief Evangelist, Jack Danahy and Principal Security Architect, Dan Pitman, for an hour-long discussion on:
1. Identifying and describing security strategies as an enabler.
2. Opportunities for sharing the burden of security responsibilities in the cloud.
3. The types of measurable outcomes that define effective detection and response.
4. Capabilities required to deliver reliable MDR.
5. Some real examples of cost efficiencies and security improvement delivered by MDR in both prevention and response.
6. Identifying and choosing the right security partners for you.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com