- September 23rd 2020 – PIM/PAM vendor Wallix is looking to displace competition!
- August 31st 2020 – New Norwegian Country Manager at IT2Trust
- August 14th 2020 – Kemp Support for Citrix StoreFront
- June 11th 2020 – Xton and IT2Trust sign Nordic distribution agreement
- May 13th 2020 – Acunetix webinar – How to Recover from a Hacked Website
- May 4th 2020 – Blancco sign with IT2Trust – 100% Secure Erasure & Diagnostics
- April 30th 2020 – Periscope – get a glimpse into threats from the Cyber Underground
- April 20th 2020 – Titus in latest Gartner’s “2020 Market Guide for File Analysis Software”
- April 6th 2020 – Kemp: Providing remote access to your apps
- March 9th 2020 – Research by Flowmon and IDG Connect on Encrypted Traffic Threats
EIGHT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONDUCT A DNS AUDIT
The importance of DNS to your overall web presence should not be overstated. If your DNS was to be compromised or taken offline, it would wipe out your website, email, apps and potentially other services, which could lead to lost revenues and poor brand perception. DNS is the lifeline of your digital existence.
Many organisations are still using a piecemeal approach to enhancing their DNS setup. However, employing a “set it and forget it” approach to DNS is like closing the door to a vault, but not ensuring it’s actually locked. And as cyber criminals continue to innovate new ways to attack and threaten businesses, vulnerable DNS equates to low hanging fruit.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com