- May 20th 2021 – IT2Trust and Unbound Security sign Nordic agreement
- May 17th 2021 – IT security in Authorities & Public Sectors with macmon NAC
- April 19th 2021 – How to Secure Containers on AWS?
- March 22nd 2021 – Safeguarding IT and Medical Networks – Webinar 14th April
- February 18th 2021 – IT2Trust sign with “AI for Application Security” vendor
- February 10th 2021 – New Nordic Threat Update 2021
- January 6th 2021 – Uncontrolled data sharing – it can be expensive!
- November 23rd 2020 – Why Ciso’s and C-Level are looking at MDR
- November 4th 2020 – New Senior Business Development Manager at IT2Trust
- November 29th 2020 – Nordic Threat Landscape – webinar 11th november
NEW SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT IT2TRUST
Please help us welcome Ivan Terkelsen to the IT2Trust Cyber security team. Ivan Terkelsen will be Senior Business Development Manager is Denmark
The official start date for Ivan is 16th November, however he will start working with our security portfolio right away.
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERR
MOBILE: +45 42 60 62 06
Ivan has more than 25 years of sales experience internationally as well as domestic – the last 7 years in the IT/Cyber security business focusing on Analysis, Test and Managed Services.
Also during his career, Ivan has been involved in sales management, sales team development including sales training, tele sales, lead generation and customer retention.
Ivan comes from positions as Senior Sales Excutiove at Institut for Cyber Risk and Sales Excutive at CSIS Security Group.
Ivan Terkelsen will be based at HQ in Brøndby.
Questions? – fell free to contact Anders Mortensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ivan Terkelsen directly.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com